Urbanhire is a SaaS based recruitment platform that helps organizations attract more talents through a very simple process of job ads distribution and manage the recruitment process on a single tool. Our mission is to transform the way recruiter operates their recruitment process by empowering them with effective technology that makes them successful in hiring the best talents with the most effective and efficient way and time.
What’s it like to work at Urbanhire?
We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group who values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success. As a team, we built multi-million dollar products with this balance in mind.
Frontend Developer are responsible:
- Delivering the best designs and ideas into the web
- Providing front-end development to support the user experience vision of our interaction designers and collaborate with our designers team, other front-end developers, as well as back-end development teams to ensure technical success
- Dealing with browser compatibility and may work with multiple platforms
- Presenting excellent understanding of design concepts and a taste for great designs
What are you looking for in a team member?
Your specialization is less important than your ability to learn fast and adapt to shifting technologies. We’re especially fond of people who:
- Effective communication and collaboration skills, both written and verbal
- Passion in creating products with top notch UI and user experiences
- Strong and outstanding ideas to be contributed on effective execution
- Love to experiment with new technology and share knowledge with the team.
- The understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS or saas
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX calls to a RESTful API
- Familiarity with automation tools like Grunt, NPM and Webpack is a plus
- Familiarity with Git
- Extensive experience in building HTML sites for multiple browsers and multiple devices, including cross-browser and cross-device testing